A RETRO CYBERPUNK RPG POWERED BY THE APOCALYPSE
Lock and load, runner. We have four minutes until that alarm system kicks back in and this place is swarming with guards. Fortunately for you, I’ve got all the augments to get in, get the goods, and get back out. Just do your job and break that ICE. And be careful. I don’t need another dead hacker on my hands.
Yesterday’s Tomorrow is a game about cyberpunk criminals attempting daring heists in a neon-lit 2020 future, as seen through the lens of the 1980s. Find out if your crew of runners can outwit the corporations, deal with cutting edge tech, bioware and systemic opressions to complete their task, while solving their own personal problems enough to retire from the life. Download it for free!
Yesterday’s Tomorrow has…
- Fast chargen based on classic cyberpunk roles.
- Seven principal runner types and three optional ones.
- On the fly jobs putting the characters front and center.
- Payout based advancement (upgrade or cash out).
- Rules for drones, gear, vehicles, and hacking.
- Optional magic and non-upgrade based advancement rules.
Plug in. Load up. Put on your retrofuturistic shades.
About the Game
Yesterday’s Tomorrow is Powered by the Apocalypse (PbtA) and asks some familiarity with that system. If you’ve never played a PbtA game you may want to read a text with in depth examples like Apocalypse World 2nd Ed. by Vincent and Meg Baker.